- Double edge blade tip ideal for penetrating through hard scaled fish
- The handle is separated from the blade by two thumb tabs
- The second side of the blade has a serrated side for sawing
- Total length while in the scabbard is approximately 19cm
- Compactly designed knife perfect for spearfishing
- Designed to be worn on your weight belt
- Sheath allows one-handed release
- Cutting edge blade down one side
The Salvimar ST-Blade is a handy underwater spearfishing knife. It has a stiletto blade tip with a smooth cutting blade down one side and a serrated sharp (Shark Tooth 2k13) on the other side. The Stiletto double-edged blade tip is ideal for penetrating through hard scaled fish.
The Ergonomic moulded handle makes for a comfortable grip even while wearing gloves. Furthermore, the handle has a silicone hand strap that locks over your fingers and can help prevent you dropping the knife, even if you let go of the handle it will stay locked on your hand and not drop. The handle is separated from the blade by tabs on both sides to prevent your thumb slipping forward onto the blade.
The Salvimar Coltello ST blade scabbard has a quick release system that can release the knife even with one hand. The Rear of the knife on the butt, there is a shaft tool that can be used to help aid in shaft removal when your shaft is stuck in rocks or the reef. This is done by locking the shaft end (mechanism end) into the rectangle cut-out notch and using the knife like a shifter. Then when turning it with luck, it will free your stuck shaft from the reef or rocks. The second tool the knife has on offer is a hole that is at the rear of the cutting blade. If you have a bent shaft, you thread your shaft through the hole to the bent area and use the knife as a lever. Now slowly bend your shaft straight enough to keep spearing for the rest of the day.