The Salvimar Morpheus mask is another of Salvimar’s elite low volume masks.
- Technical concept and design made in-house by Salvimar
- Lower designed frame for increase field of vision
- Soft skirt made from hypoallergenic silicone
- Tempered glass lenses for added safety
- Micro-adjustable mask strap
- 3D designed nose pocket
- Twin lens mask
The Salvimar Morpheus mask is perfect for freediving, spearfishing, snorkelling and scuba diving. The hypoallergenic silicone skirt seals perfectly to your face providing a fantastic seal as well as being extremely comfortable. The 3D designed nose pocket makes equalising while underwater very easy even if wearing gloves.
The Salvimar Morpheus mask itself has a low internal volume which in turn helps minimise the effort when you are equalising underwater. Due to the low internal volume, the lenses are situated close to your eyes which in turn provides a greater unobstructed view.
The mask has micro adjust mask strap buckles on either side of the mask. This makes adjusting your mask strap extremely easy, even while wearing dive gloves.