- Clockwise/anticlockwise simple high-pressure smooth drag system
- Spool has been designed to be lightweight yet increased strength
- Can hold approximately 50 to 60meters of 2mm line
- The reel axle is made of stainless steel with Delrin
- Can hold approximately 75meters of 1.5mm line
- The reel is made from 30% fibreglass nylon
- Can be fitted to all Salvimar spearguns
The Salvimar Max reel can be fitted to all of the rubber powered Salvimar model spearguns. It is more commonly fitted with 2mm Dyneema reel line which it can hold approximately 50 to 60meters. The front of the reel has a line guide that the line passes through as it unwinds or is wound back up, this helps prevent the line getting tangles. This makes winding the line easies and helps it spool back on the reel more neatly.
The reel has a simple designed clockwise/anti-clockwise drag system on it. Simply wind the drag down and it will apply more drag on the reel and slow the feed of line out making the fish use more energy and get tired faster.
The reel has cut out holes in the spool to allow air to get to the line when it is spooled up. This helps the line dry out and not stay wet and damp so the line does not deteriorate.