- The sternal support can be switched off – even in water
- Roller muzzle “Formula R”
- Shaft: in 17-4-PH stainless steel with 6.5 mm diameter with 3 ‘Shark Fins’
- Aluminium alloy stem with integral shaft guide
- Handle with Metal Release System
- Sternal support easily removable
- Captur Brunita 6,5mm mono flap 174ph
- Rubber 16mm
- Elastic for charging support
- A reel can still be adapted to fit on the speargun upon order
- Aircraft grade aluminium alloy barrel with continuous rail
- Handle with metal trigger mechanism
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Removable chest loading butt pad
- Capture shaft
The barrel of the Salvimar Metal Roller is made from an aircraft grade aluminium alloy and has a continuous rail. The trigger mechanism is inverse in order to gain inches of useful range. It is made with steel parts and glass-filled nylon, which makes it robust and smooth to operate – no jamming. The trigger mechanism itself is made of stainless steel.
The handle is made from an ergonomic adjustable non-slip rubber recoil pad. The curved profile and pads follow the structure of the hand and so provide maximum comfort and a strong grip.
The low profile of the sternal support adds additional improvements to the ergonomics of the handle. This provides greater stability when shooting and doesn’t obscure vision. It can also be easily removed and replaced without tools.
The Salvimar ‘Metal Roller’ differs from the ‘Metal’ variant with its upgraded roller muzzle and anchor for band pre-loading