Spearfishing Superstore heavy-duty snap-clip swivels are commonly used to connect your shooting line to your speargun.
- Ball bearings inside the swivel to aid in a smooth rotation of the swivel
- Designed not to open without human assistance
- A simple snap system to clip on and off to items
- Brass (Black nickel Coating)
- Heavy Duty Coastlock Snap
The Spearfishing Superstore swivel section contains small ball bearings which aid in a smooth rotation of the swivel and help prevent it locking up under a heavy weight load. This helps minimise you getting twists in your shooting line when a fish is spinning while speared on your spear. Connected to the swivel is a heavy duty snap clip. These are designed to allow for easy connection and disconnection of your spear/shooting line to your speargun. The Snap clip is designed for human assistance to be used to open and close it to minimise the chances of it popping open by accident.