- Is made by 17.4 PH hardened stainless steel
- Double Flopper barb
- Fits Euro or South African Mechs and handles
- C.N.C. machined
- 4 fins total. 1 for rest tab
- The fins have no corners and are perfect both for dyneema use and for other kinds of wishbones
- "Shark fin" tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performances.
- It's a shaft for powerful spearguns, it has a sharpen tricuspid point and the 1.2mm thick barb, very strong and mounted with a special pin, high strength d. 2.5 mm TIG welded in a very accurate way.
- The barb is very smooth and polished for fish integrity.
- The welded pin allows to have the maximum hold because the welding itself creates a reticular connection between barb and pin, avoiding the ovalization of the hole.
Our Superstore shafts made by HUNT technologies in Italy are the finest shafts on the market today boasting both strength and protection against rust and wear. The shafts are designed to be as strong as the old spring steel shafts you have been used to but are a much higher grade of steel lasting longer against the elements. These shafts in all diameters have a razor sharp Tricut tip and smoothed floppers.