The Ocean Hunter SGS Speargun is an entry level speargun for anyone on a budget.
- Streamline closed muzzle that can accommodate a second rubber
- Auto line-release to keep your line out of the way until you shoot
- 6.5mm stainless steel shaft to minimise rusting
- Surelock firing mechanism with safety switch
- Single power band with Dyneema bridle
- Ergonomic handle grip & loading butt
- Interchangeable Mako threaded head
- Extruded aluminium barrel
The Ocean Hunter SGS is a lightweight yet durable gun that pack’s a serious punch with power transfer matching that of a far more expensive gun.
The Ocean Hunter SGS speargun is an entry level gun but also can be used for targeting smaller to medium species of fish. These guns are easy to load and easy to use, so they are perfect for young children starting off or a novice. Fantastic for use around rocks and caves in headland areas targeting small to medium fish. Its small profile makes it very maneuverable through the water which aids in targeting fast moving fish also.
The shaft has a threaded end with an interchangeable Mako threaded head on it which can be replaced if you damage the tip. This enables you to just replace the head tip and not to have to replace the whole shaft. The gun comes with one single 16mm power band rubber, but the muzzle is capable of being upgraded to two 16mm rubbers if more power is needed.