- Can fit your fins, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, socks, gloves, weights, weight belt and spares!
- A top pocket to hold smaller items like your mask
- Mesh end panel for breathability and drainage
- Engineered from polyester reinforced PVC
- Dimensions approx. 40″ x 10″ x 10″
- Double stitching on all seams
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Sturdy, Durable YKK Zipper
- Cinch-down straps
- Hand straps
The Rob Allen compact backpack is large enough to hold a full set of dive gear. It's been designed to handle the heavy loads of gear spearo’s tend to pack in their dive bags. There is double stitching on all seams as well as YKK zippers and heavy-duty webbing and padded shoulder straps. The bag is ideal for travelling as you can load your gear on your back and free your hands up to do other tasks. The backpack is perfect for rock hoping where you are climbing down cliff paths and need your hand free for safety, or just as handy going through a crowded airport.