- The flag is detachable with a screw thread on the mast base
- The tough polyethylene shell resists puncture and cracking
- Blue and White Alpha flag to signal divers are below
- 7liter and 12liter internal volume versions available
- Closed cell foam structure greatly increases density
- Keel weight ensures an upright position at all times
- Includes two longline/shark clips as standard
- High visibility orange for diver safety
The Rob Allen 7 and 12-litre rigid floats shell is filled with closed cell foam to resist implosion at depth from large pelagic hard fighting fish. It has a shark clip on both ends of the float so it can be chained together when using multiple floats chasing big pelagic fish.
The combination of the floats high visibility orange colour and the Alpha flag, you can rest assured in being seen faster by your fellow divers or nearby boats. Both sizes of the Rigid float have a lead keel weight that enables the floats to self-upright themselves if flipped upside down in the surf or from large fish.
The Rob Allen rigid floats are a fantastic all-purpose and extremely durable float that will aid in your safety from diving shorelines to out in the open ocean.