- The holding cables are all stainless steel wire for added durability in a marine environment
- Stainless steel triple blade construction for superior effectiveness and product longevity
- A total of 3 stainless steel plate fish shapes secured on the rig to simulate schooling fish
- Holographic marine stickers on the stainless plates for added reflection and attraction
- Under the snap clip there is a swivel to prevent the wire trace getting twisted up
- The base has a lead weighted down bright coloured squid for further attraction
- Can be deployed at depth up to 20m and used to bring fish up from depth
- The top is fitted with a snap clip to make it easy to hook on and off a float
The advent of Flashers changed Bluewater hunting completely. Human visual capabilities are limited in the water and many game fish pass a spearfisherman by without being seen. A well designed flasher will stimulate a predator to change course and investigate it by reflecting light and emitting vibrations when “worked” in the water. This results in increased fish sightings as well as more shooting opportunities when they pause to look at the flasher.
Flashers should be deployed within visibility and shallow enough to allow any fish to be approached before they lose interest. The Ladder teaser is developed for murky conditions with increased vibration to attract fish that have not yet seen it.