- Shark clip on the base of the handle to connect to a float line
- High strength abrasion resistant black mono shooting line
- Aircraft Aluminium Barrel 1.45mm wall thickness
- Generation Vecta 2 handle and mechanism
- Gun bungee connected to shooting line
- Ergonomically designed loading butt
- Twin 16mm power bands/rubbers
- Open double rubber muzzle
- Stainless steel line release
- 5mm spring steel shaft
- Reel bracket fitted
The Rob Allen Tuna speargun has a full length extruded rail down the length of the barrel to guide the shaft. The barrel is made from Aircraft grade aluminium with a wall thickness of 1.45mm thick. This provides the barrel with the strength to prevent the gun from flexing when it’s powered up with twin loaded rubbers.
The shafts are 7.5mm engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel to offer just enough flexibility to minimise bending yet hard enough providing ample strength. They have two polished bridle notches at the rear suited for Dyneema bridles and a single hardened spring steel flopper at the front. The tip of the spear is a Tri-Cut end which helps penetrate even the hardest scaled fish.
The Double rubber muzzle comes fitted with twin 16mm rubbers providing you with ample power to launch the 7.5mm shaft at bone shattering speeds to penetrate solid tough fish.
The ergonomically shaped handle has a rear loading butt for added comfort when loading the rubbers. Furthermore, it comes standard with a stainless steel line release and a safety switch on the top rear of the handle. Also fixed to the base of the handle is a stainless steel shark clip used to connect a float line to your gun to prevent losing the gun when hitting big fish or spearing in deep water.